2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pity Bron doing all this to get busted by the Cs. Brad Stevens. Soon.

76EF1D43-CC04-4F04-A30F-0777E603FEBB.gif

People will continue to point fingers at the players on our team and their numbers in this series and continue to not realize that the Celtics are playing ****ing unstoppable defense and we have bad matchups with them.

Did I say Embiid was going to drop 40 points and 30 rebounds on 80% shooting from the field and Ben Simmons was going to have a 50 point triple double with zero turnovers or did I say our team wasn’t going to lose at home?

Yes...because those were the only plays that have mattered throughout the past 3 games.

The salt :lol:

Mans really want the Celtics in the finals over the Cavs?

At least the Cavs would win one or two. Celtics would be a 20 point blow our every night

Pels just need to pace this game. GS’s main 3 scorers are getting hot but as I’ve been mentioning finding any body outside of Steph, Klay, KD, and Draymond with Draymond being an “if” to go into double figures will be their undoing. Those 3 can’t beat you cause they all 3 have the choke gene.

Bruh what the hell are you talking about? :lol:Someone mentions you saying the sixers would tie the series and you start talking about Simmons averaging 50 point triple doubles. I mention you saying embiid needed rest and you talk about him wearing a mask. Every other sixer fan is reasonable and humble in defeat. You talk big **** AND you're a sore loser. Not a good look

What exactly do you not understand by my reply? You said that I said I wanted him to get some rest at the end of the year....I tell you that that’s true I did want him to rest a game or two on some of our back to backs to end the year......I did not want the reason for his rest to be a damn broken face and be forced out of all activity for over a week and having to wear a mask ******* up his vision all playoffs.

You dudes twist my words every way possible and look for any reason to instigate some argument or trolling attempt on here.

Mans really want the Celtics in the finals over the Cavs?

At least the Cavs would win one or two. Celtics would be a 20 point blow our every night
cavs are without kyrie irving this year

and you expect them to atleast win one game against the warriors?

whos taking his place hood or clarkson?

I see some of y'all had time today. :lol:

BIG LEEMELONE BIG LEEMELONE in here typing shirtless on a Blessed Sunday.

jsindaa jsindaa in here preaching gospel. Just appreciate greatness on both sides (stan and hater) no need to devolve into these pointless A vs. B debates like it's First Take after every win or loss.

Wow at the SC Top 10 list just being 10 different angles of Lebron’s game winner :rofl:

LeBron is my dude, but this downright sickening man. :lol::smh:

It's things like this that make Lebby such a polarizing figure.

Like the other night, ESPN and dem was hyping up LeBron's Game 2 performance and deservedly so, but nary a mention of Fat Kevin Love's performance that game which was just as instrumental in that Cavs' win.

Pels just need to pace this game. GS’s main 3 scorers are getting hot but as I’ve been mentioning finding any body outside of Steph, Klay, KD, and Draymond with Draymond being an “if” to go into double figures will be their undoing. Those 3 can’t beat you cause they all 3 have the choke gene.

:rofl:
Imagine being this afraid of the Warriors. Man went from Bron hater to full blown stan.

What exactly do you not understand by my reply? You said that I said I wanted him to get some rest at the end of the year....I tell you that that’s true I did want him to rest a game or two on some of our back to backs to end the year......I did not want the reason for his rest to be a damn broken face and be forced out of all activity for over a week and having to wear a mask ****ing up his vision all playoffs.

You dudes twist my words every way possible and look for any reason to instigate some argument or trolling attempt on here.

You were talking about embiid playing the majority of games this year and implying he didn't really need to sit out for rest. But again it was you saying he should sit because he looked tired to end the season. Both things can't be true. His injury doesn't have **** to do with any of the above

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom