2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I despise the warriors so much :lol:

Yep. I respect the skills of their main guys a ton—they’re phenomenal basketball players. Just can’t stand all the extra shenanigans that come along with that great skill. Put them all together and they’re super easy to loathe, even though they’re amazing at the game of basketball.

Like yo, you literally have an obscene advantage every single time your team takes the floor. Stop whining, crying, flailing and playing dirty. You’re great without all that extra ****.

Yep. I respect the skills of their main guys a ton—they’re phenomenal basketball players. Just can’t stand all the extra shenanigans that come along with that great skill. Put them all together and they’re super easy to loathe, even though they’re amazing at the game of basketball.

Like yo, you literally have an obscene advantage every single time your team takes the floor. Stop whining, crying, flailing and playing dirty. You’re great without all that extra ****.

**** Golden State now and forever. ***** boys

77EEDFE6-BBEE-47C9-BBF9-D55D53A46A94.gif

giphy.gif

Flopping is an epidemic.

Maybe I’m off base but i blame Ginobili for it honestly, then i had to watch a prime Shaq get taken out of a series because Ben Wallace chose to lay on the court all series in the guise of defense :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom