2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Steph my guy but that ish is beyond flagrant. He’s gonna mess around and get hurt flailing around like that. Just play ball

there are plenty of times where defenders crowd steph on his 3 and give no room for his feet to land. given his history of ankle injuries, falling like that is probably better than risking tweaking/re-aggravating an ankle

this happens to plenty of jump shooters. from korver, to kyrie, to dame. if they're falling to exaggerate that ****** defensive strategy, so be it.

Curry still working his way back, because i see NO way Moore is guarding him & Steph ain't getting by him everytime.... With That said he's still coming off screens & Knocking down shots... I just expect Dray/KD?iggy to do more of the on ball stuff next series.

whistles stopped functioning in the second half and this is what happens? where's steve javie to make sense of this

bron and pg probably hitting up kawhi right now encouraging him to force a trade :lol:
at this current state, nobody is taking more than 2 gms off the dubs in a series

lol thats just where I remember seeing flopping and theatrics before it really became bad in the NBA.

flopping isnt new but its gotten to be a universal thing now, 6'4 220 but dropping to the ground because someone bumped you.

lehulk hogan we coming for you *****!

booker-t-gif-7.gif

still one of my favorite moments in wrestling history. better than watching jeff hardy swanton bomb off a 30 foot ladder through two tables.

These lame *** *****s really have KD bailing them out!

B1CB9D3F-90A7-4C80-8F67-16A4888B2B4F.gif

and he's the one taking the paycut :lol:
okc/russ situation was so bad that he took that hit to his image and a smaller contract (albeit, he'll make it up in the bay area with endorsement)

bron and pg probably hitting up kawhi right now encouraging him to force a trade :lol:
at this current state, nobody is taking more than 2 gms off the dubs in a series

Fultz (or Dario), Covington, Bayless #10 and #25 for Kawhi

Sign LeBron

= Warriors ******

Fultz (or Dario), Covington, Bayless #10 and #25 for Kawhi

Sign LeBron

= Warriors ****ed

Nah. Ben basically becomes worthless when he plays off the ball when bron comes, Embiid stays in the corner, and Kawhi would still be solid but bron would still need more halp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom