2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I swear I heard Indy 1 ft and then a jump all. How does it turn into cle ft and the ball? That's why the nation Hates LeBron. Favoritism runs deep. NBA doesn't want Indy advancing. You can't me otherwise.

Thats not the point tho ... they CALLED a jump ball not a foul. You cant reverse that
cavs were winning either way.
dont care who is playing . didnt know that was possible either. i thought calls/ fouls werent able to be reviewed unless it was a tech or flagrant type deal. ????

dont care who is playing . didnt know that was possible either. i thought fouls werent able to be reviewed unless it was a tech or flagrant type deal.

league will come out tomorrow and admit the mistake or say something like a foul was called

I like Webber because he paints pictures for casual fans like my Girl and my Mother and Father.
I can see how Ball Knowers could hate him though.
they hate webber but love racist *** hubie brown when he does the exact thing only hubie speaks as if we are all 3 year olds

i guess you gotta sound like white daddy and look like the crypt keeper to get respect

dont care who is playing . didnt know that was possible either. i thought fouls werent able to be reviewed unless it was a tech or flagrant type deal. ????

Agreed they would have won. I dont see anyone hittin a 3 especially since Indy would have dribbled it down to 2 sec before they shot it.

But that change of call tho :smh:

Idk what the hell anybody is talking about with that “clearly” being a foul. Lance had all ball then Green started twisting around and **** while Lance’s hands never came off the ball. That’s the definition of a jump ball. Lance didn’t throw the dude to the floor, he just was manhandling Green for the ball and neither guy wanted to let go of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom