2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Their minutes, shot attempts, and FT attempts were all nearly identical, but he was super intense and engaged...

Lol at that last sentence. I think you’re probably just really selective with this armchair psychology stuff.
You think? Lol :lol:

Refs going to eat .this going to change the game
giphy.gif

Mike was always super intense and engaged. He'd never quit in the middle of his prime to go play minor league baseball or something.

He didn’t. He got suspended for gambling and David Stern had to keep it under wraps since he was so valuable to the league monatary and image wise so a story book retirement was crafted and he perused minor league baseball to cope :nerd:

Mike was always super intense and engaged. He'd never quit in the middle of his prime to go play minor league baseball or something.
Man didn't quit.
Stern and Company suspended him, but needed him....but couldn't let his Pete Rose go unpunished.
He left on a firing, and came back on a rehiring.
They just presented it as a Retiring.
That's my belief and I'm sticking to it.

Man didn't quit.
Stern and Company suspended him, but needed him....but couldn't let his Pete Rose go unpunished.

YEP

Man didn't quit.
Getting fired is worse than quitting :rofl:

The NBA will NOT miss the opportunity to have lebae be in the finals again. Lebron losses this round and they lose a ton of money. Refs WILL make the Cavs win just like they did for the pacers.

Idk, I was the BIGGEST supporter of this claim, but I think the NBA would make a ton on the story of the "under-manned" Celtics squad in the finals and the Boston fan base is HUGE for the NBA also. We shall see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom