• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
B8D315B9-DC90-4032-B558-5571454A63C0.jpeg

Perkins :lol:

I saw this and was like "When did Mike Miller get on the Cavs?" :lol:

The lamb on the left been in 23 elimination games. 3 rings. 9th Finals. 33%

The goat on the right been in 13. And 6 rings. 100%
Lambs are actually the superior animal to goats and they taste better so what a terrible insult by you once again

Lambs are stronger and quicker and deadlier than goats.

that pass from Lebron to Hill, up 5, with 1:15 to go was just remarkable. I screamed NO and then was like YES when Hill reversed it.

That was the clincher.

The injury concerns with Kyrie are understood, but he isn't going 0/9 out there tonight.
True.
You have to be on the court to do that.
Same with Love.
His concussion was just an accident, but..........he's still missing.

Lebron will stay in Cleveland.
He will rebuild.
Love is worth some pieces.

Kyrie is worth a couple more Draft Picks.
I will take a year older Rozier over a Year older Kyrie, for sure.
You can keep Kyries experience and his bag.
Gimme the Loudmouth.

Hate the MJ comparison. Different eras. MJ was getting BEAT UP by defenders like Alvin Robertson, Rodman, Dumars, Moncrief, Oakley Starks and so many others. Hand checking, HARD fouls......80s/90s were crazy different

Congrats Celtics fans. The future is more than bright. You guys are going to be killers. Great learning experience. Tatum a monster. From the draft to summer league, I felt he was the best player in the class. I still chuckle thinking about Josh Jackson telling the Celtics don't bother coming to see me and Tatum falls into their laugh.

Hope Kyrie and Hayward stay healthy. Excited to see this team with Stevens leading them.

Lebron can put up 35/15/9 and we don't even give it a second though.

Love sports. But it sucks when guys like Lebron, Kobe retire. You'll never see another one like them.

It will be one of those things where we appreciate it more after the fact. Just takes a while to sink in for some reason.

man, forget about Lebron or Kobe. We're currently discussing best player in the league and you can't even be objective. Its wild. Like there is no real #2 to Lebron. Its Lebron and then the field. But you just can't admit it.

Prisoners of the moment

that pass from Lebron to Hill, up 5, with 1:15 to go was just remarkable. I screamed NO and then was like YES when Hill reversed it.

That was the clincher.
I think it was the 3minute mark with Lebron at Highkey, Tristan sets a screen and rolls for a bounce pass from Bron for a dunk........Tristan catches that ball just under the 3pt line and froze, nobody picked him up so he took 2 dribbles and dunked................not one Celtic in the paint or shooting towards him...............I knew we were eating at that point.

Lebron sees everything.

I think it was the 3minute mark with Lebron at Highkey, Tristan sets a screen and rolls for a bounce pass from Bron for a dunk........Tristan catches that ball just under the 3pt line and froze, nobody picked him up so he took 2 dribbles and dunked................not one Celtic in the paint or shooting towards him...............I knew we were eating at that point.

Lebron sees everything.
yeah, at the moment, i started feeling good. i thought TT was going to travel. He couldnt believe he got the ball and then was so open. It was so loud in my place, i thought there was a whistle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom