2018 NFL Draft Thread

Nobody's giving up #1 or #4 for Nick ****in Foles. Not even the damn Browns.

Stop it. Even if you are half-joking.

IMG_6062.JPG

Foles can stay, I would prefer a quality back up over a late 1st or 2nd round pick TBH

if we had Chase Daniel, we were out against the Falcons

Foles can stay, I would prefer a quality back up over a late 1st or 2nd round pick TBH

if we had Chase Daniel, we were out against the Falcons

You can sign a guy like Bradford, Keenum, or McCown to be that.

Take the 1st/early second and draft a guy who's going to help you capitalize on you championship window more than Foles will sitting on the bench.

I don't THINK the Dolphins will...

However I really really really wouldn't be surprised.

I feel like a broken record, line has been the biggest issue regarding the offense. Guards specifically... generally the EASIEST piece of the line to fix and replace. Dolphins have spent mid rounder and mid rounder and failed continuously to protect A QB.

Wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if the Dolphins go QB simply because RT isn't guaranteed a cent if I'm not mistaken. They can kick rocks if they want.

Wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if the Dolphins go QB simply because RT isn't guaranteed a cent if I'm not mistaken. They can kick rocks if they want.

You're not mistaken, all his guaranteed is gone.

Unless someone throws a ton of 1s and 2s, it doesn't fix actual problems. Would be a bone head move to start all over again.

We're going to pick an offensive lineman. The fanbase will complain because it isn't a "sexy" pick, but it will be the right move.

We're going to pick an offensive lineman. The fanbase will complain because it isn't a "sexy" pick, but it will be the right move.

If the Jets sign Cousins, I won't be mad if they go Nelson.

****. Free agency needs to come ASAP. I'm way to anxious.

^Josh Allen has bust written all over him. The Browns drafting him with the first pick would be perfect.

Back
Top Bottom