2018 NFL Draft Thread

What ya laughing at?

download-32.png

48E4A4A200000578-5352039-image-a-83_1517808342023.jpg

Had a dream last night that none of the top-5 picks of the draft went QB. So at 6, Darnold, Rosen & Baker were there for the Jets to choose from.

They went Baker.

@nickmaz96

i mean if the browns give up 4 for foles, we wont be going QB there

giphy.gif

My dream scenario is Raiders winning the coin flip and the Bills trading their 2 first rounders for the 9th pick.

Prolly won't happen, but let me dream.

Had a dream last night that none of the top-5 picks of the draft went QB. So at 6, Darnold, Rosen & Baker were there for the Jets to choose from.

They went Baker.

@nickmaz96

This would be a nightmare scenario for the Bucs. I hope alllll the top QB’s are taken before our pick.

i mean if the browns give up 4 for foles, we wont be going QB there

giphy.gif

Your pipe dream that these teams are going to give up their top 10 picks for Nick ****ing Foles because he had his first good games in 5 years is getting annoying.

Why wouldn't the Eagles hold onto Foles next year? Isn't Wentz projected to miss half the season?

Are you saying Foles is easily replaceable and y'all don't need em? Do they not want to follow up their title run?

Why wouldn't the Eagles hold onto Foles next year? Isn't Wentz projected to miss half the season?

Are you saying Foles is easily replaceable and y'all don't need em? Do they not want to follow up their title run?

Projected to be ready to start week 1..

Because foles' value is at its highest point.. and we need picks.. plus our cap needs some cleaning up.. plus getting young cheap talent in pipeline helps

Last edited:
Realistic cause I would have thought a team was ran by ****ing idiots if a team even gave us a 2nd for Mike Glennon

Browns were about to give up a 2nd and 3rd for Aj mccarron

Sam Bradford got traded for a 1st and could have been as high as 2nd

How much did glennon get from the bears?

And home boy who got signed by the Texans and then traded to the Browns and ended up back in Denver?

Also, I literally said this TO YOU:
https://niketalk.com/threads/2017-1...nice-after-all.665605/page-3368#post-29557355

Last edited:
Wait wait wait wait..

Tampa still got the same GM who drafted a kicker in the 2nd round and buc em buc em wanna talk about "realistic"

59th overall pick in 2016..

:rofl:

Wait wait wait wait..

Tampa still got the same GM who drafted a kicker in the 2nd round and buc em buc em wanna talk about "realistic"

59th overall pick in 2016..

:rofl:

You really double posted this hours later....sounding upset over there just because I don’t believe a GM is going to give up a first rounder for a 29 year old guy whose sucked balls his whole career other than 5 years ago and three games this year.

You really double posted this hours later....sounding upset over there just because I don’t believe a GM is going to give up a first rounder for a 29 year old guy whose sucked balls his whole career other than 5 years ago and three games this year.

I mean you conveniently didn't read when I responded to YOU and gave my legit feelings on the matter

But if foles "sucked balls his whole career", what does that make every single season jameis got?

27-2 in 13 games is kinda hard to top.. jameis got any better?

Jamies got 45 games under his belt.. foles got all of 49 regular season games under his belt

Wanna add playoffs?

I mean you conveniently didn't read when I responded to YOU and gave my legit feelings on the matter

But if foles "sucked balls his whole career", what does that make every single season jameis got?

27-2 in 13 games is kinda hard to top.. jameis got any better?

Jamies got 45 games under his belt.. foles got all of 49 regular season games under his belt

Wanna add playoffs?

Dude you sound salty as hell. I’m not a GM, no reason to try to sell me on Foles this hard. None of you even believed in him going into the playoffs. Let’s be real here.

Dude you sound salty as hell. I’m not a GM, no reason to try to sell me on Foles this hard. None of you even believed in him going into the playoffs. Let’s be real here.

Salty about what, exactly?

You not being able to read?

Not being able to take a joke?

We won a super bowl.. it's why they got us as the 32nd pick in the draft.. he was going to be a cap casualty and now we might get something in the top half of the draft

For the 3rd time, this is what I said to you:
Do I believe, hell no

Would I be shocked, not really given the stupidity teams/GMs pull when it comes to QBs

I'm super happy if we get either alex smith deal (9ers to chiefs.. or chiefs to skins).. or what the Browns would have given up for Aj maccaron (2nd and 3rd)

Also, can't remember how old Carson Palmer was when he got traded to the raiders, but I think Bradford was 29 when we got a 1st and conditional 4th for him

Off season is heating up folks.

People are going to lose their minds once free agency starts.

Back
Top Bottom