2018 NFL Draft Thread

glutes lol

I worked with an athlete who was damn near 300 but could barbell hip thrust like 4 plates and dude ran almost a 4.4

Aside from picking up a WR, need the Cowboys to focus on defense.

I’ve never said these words before. The closest thing I’ve seen to Sean Taylor is Derwin James. That dude has the “It” factor. My Bucs need to get him. Man he special

I’ve never said these words before. The closest thing I’ve seen to Sean Taylor is Derwin James. That dude has the “It” factor. My Bucs need to get him. Man he special

I’d like him but I doubt we pick him after using our 2nd rounder on Justin Evans last year

Him and his brother have been track Stars their whole lives.
He could be 250lbs and still run a sub 4.6.

You can really tell who ran track when it comes time for the 40s

Can also tell which guys are losing time for various reasons

He's a different player than ST. Physically they are really similar but Derwin is at his best when he's in the box.

A rich mans Kam Chancellor would be my comp. I'd let him blitz more and play more Dime LB than Seattle does with Kam tho.

Similar attributes way different results. Sean could do it all. Dominate Man free centerfield, and destroy anything in the box. Derwin is nowhere near that on the back end. Even In the box he’s not as physical.

Closest thing to Sean Taylor is/was Eric berry :pimp:

Similar attributes way different results. Sean could do it all. Dominate Man free centerfield, and destroy anything in the box. Derwin is nowhere near that on the back end. Even In the box he’s not as physical.

Closest thing to Sean Taylor is/was Eric berry :pimp:

Derwin takes horrible angles to the football at times. Dude is a freakish athlete, but fundamentally he's a liability. That being said, I'll take him in SF :lol:

Derwin James is Taylor Mays without the big hits
715FD6D5-2342-41C4-A7FB-46DEBF9AAF0C.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom