2018 NFL Draft Thread

Taylor Mays’ own coach passed on him for Earl Thomas. :rofl:
The take that Pete would care was always dumb anyways. College coaches know better than anyone which player is better. Doesn’t make sense to take a worse guy just because he played for you

Taylor Mays’ own coach passed on him for Earl Thomas. :rofl:

And Pete was hella right :rofl:.

Taylor Mays was just a genetically gifted grown *** man playing with little boys. Dude would’ve went All American at every position on the field except DT and CB :lol:

I still think Darnold goes #1, not Baker. Not buyin these leaks.

Idk, the Browns have a lot of analytics guys in their FO & Baker is an analytics darling. I could see it.

We using this thread or the NFL thread?

Darnold
Barkley
Baker
Rosen (Bills trade 12-22 for #4)
Nelson
Chubb
Minkah
Roquan
James
Lamar Jackson (I think Oakland trades back, but not sure who with, Arizona?)

I'm positive just one pick will skew the entire 10 I just listed, but these should be the names in some sort of order. If GM's wise up and skip the extra 2 QB's, then Edmunds and Ward should be the other 2 Top 10 guys.

If Baker does go 1, the Giants really gonna pass on Darnold and let him go to the Jets, in their own city????? :nerd:

"If Baker does go 1, the Giants really gonna pass on Darnold and let him go to the Jets, in their own city????? :nerd:"

If i'm owner i'd overrule the GM, i'd be yelling at my GM...YOU'RE TELLING ME NOT ONE OF THESE QBS IS A FRANCHISE QB?!?!?!?!

Back
Top Bottom