2018 NFL Draft Thread

1. Left Offensive Guard
2. Right Offensive Guard
3. Right Tackle pending re-signing of James
4. Tight End
5. Strong Side Linebacker

the Jimmy trade and ESPN hit job article have me VERY intrigued to see who Bill goes after at QB. i assume it's a must do on his list.

Heard pats were high on this guy
1FB01A68-BBD1-45E1-B7F1-000A84292C66.jpeg

Hope we draft Baker Mayfield

8d5d409.png

And Dolphins fans wonder why the team is in constant struggle mode... entire offensive line needs to be repaired but draft a ****** QB who was never touched in College due to a great line... I'm sure that's going to work our well.

Lions

1. RB
2. EDGE (even if Ziggy comes back they still need another guy)
3. 3T DT (pass rush needs to improve from the inside as well,)
4. CB
5. G/C ( Swanson's injuries are starting to pile up and he's got one year left on his deal).

Alex Smith to Skins.
Picks and Players to Chiefs.
Kirk to Jets/Vikings/Broncos (predicting)

Would hurt 3/4 QBs going top 10 and helping Dolphins.

I just hope the Browns flourish somehow this offseason/draft. At least they’re putting some good people in charge of the front office right now.

I just hope the Browns flourish somehow this offseason/draft. At least they’re putting some good people in charge of the front office right now.

With all the picks + money they have, I don't see how they can't put SOMETHING together. Not sayin playoffs, but they have to at least be respectable next year, right?

With all the picks + money they have, I don't see how they can't put SOMETHING together. Not sayin playoffs, but they have to at least be respectable next year, right?

i know how...they're the browns

You would think so but that organization has found a way to **** up every year for the last decade.

Back
Top Bottom