2018 NFL Playoffs Vol. Evil Empire vs The UnderDogs in 2 weeks!

Who do you think wins the Super Bowl?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Falcons bout to get ate up

Anyone going to either of these games today :nerd:

Waiting on my bros word to attend the Rams Falcons. Originally he wanted to go with me but he said he's been getting insane offers for his season tix so he might just sell for profit :smh:

jack.gif

Please no talk about teams that didn’t make the playoffs

You can talk about that in the other thread

Marcus Mariota is out?

Edit: NVM, Dudes texting me troll tweets smh.

Would probably increase their chances of winning.

It’s funny they keep talking Alex Smith having his best career season like he didn’t lose 5-6 straight and they barely got in.

And they keep talking about KC making a mistake trading him, what in the **** has he done come playoff time?!?! They should have beat Pitt by double digits last year in the playoffs.

Last edited:
Would probably increase their chances of winning.

It’s funny they keep talking Alex Smith having his best career season like he didn’t lose 5-6 straight and they barely got in.

And they keep talking about KC making a mistake trading him, what in the **** has he done come playoff time?!?! They should have beat Pitt by double digits last year in the playoffs.

The numbers don't lie. Even tho he was a problem he had career numbers literally across the board. I don't really care about keeping him but more keeping Mahomes with a clipboard for another season. If he can get to AFCCG I have no problem keeping him one more yr

The numbers don't lie. Even tho he was a problem he had career numbers literally across the board. I don't really care about keeping him but more keeping Mahomes with a clipboard for another season. If he can get to AFCCG I have no problem keeping him one more yr

popgun gone even if he wins the sb.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom