2018 NFL Playoffs Vol. Evil Empire vs The UnderDogs in 2 weeks!

Who do you think wins the Super Bowl?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
**** the Falcons, **** Julio Jones, **** Matt Ryan, **** Freeman, **** Matt Bryant, **** Coleman, **** Jermain Durpi, **** Michael Vick, **** Arthur Blanks, **** Kriss Kross, **** Real Housewives of Atlanta, **** Dominique Wilkins, **** Tree Rollins, **** Spud Webb, **** UGA Football, **** Primetime, **** Da Brat, **** Outkast (even though I ****s with you), **** Usher and his herpes, big **** Nenee Leakes and your ugliness, **** Migos, **** Kirby Smart, and **** Dale Murphy.

If i missed anyone, you know what's up.

Its going to be lit for me tomorrow. All day dranking and snowboarding. Will be a wrap for me by halftime.

**** the Falcons, **** Julio Jones, **** Matt Ryan, **** Freeman, **** Matt Bryant, **** Coleman, **** Jermain Durpi, **** Michael Vick, **** Arthur Blanks, **** Kriss Kross, **** Real Housewives of Atlanta, **** Dominique Wilkins, **** Tree Rollins, **** Spud Webb, **** UGA Football, **** Primetime, **** Da Brat, **** Outkast (even though I ****s with you), **** Usher and his herpes, big **** Nenee Leakes and your ugliness, **** Migos, **** Kirby Smart, and **** Dale Murphy.

Its going to be lit for me tomorrow. All day dranking and snowboarding. Will be a wrap for me by halftime.
On some death row hit em up ****

Tygawd gonna do his best Willie Beamon impersonation and lead the bills to a title.

Armada Armada

Speaking (or drinking) that **** into existence :pimp:

giphy.webp

Pats vs Vikings

I want to take the Vikings but Bill would probably be happy about facing Keenum and destroy that offense.

It’s ****in 12 degrees outside and windy as ****

How you feeling this morning casper90403 casper90403 ?
Feels fantastic. The air smells crisp like theres something glorious happening today.
Taking my kids to snowboarding lessons and going back home to chase the wife around the house naked, followed by some drinking at Big Bear Mtn to watch a snow boarding competition and a free Travis Barker competition before the real festivities begin.

Steak dinner from the wife at 4p and I'll be ready for kickoff feeling fresh as a daisy.

Been waiting for this day since 1989, the last time the LA Rams made the playoffs. The St Louis years felt like I was with a hot female but she was cheating on me but she was so fine, i allowed it.

bart scott.gif

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom