2018 NFL Playoffs Vol. Evil Empire vs The UnderDogs in 2 weeks!

Who do you think wins the Super Bowl?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Only team in the NFC I'm concerned about is the Rams. It won't even be close if any other of those teams come to US Bank Stadium

Any team in the NFC can hand a L to the other 5. Y'all aren't THAT much better than any of the NFC playoff teams IF that :lol: Defense is solid, but Carolina ran for 200 on y'all not that long ago. The unit isn't teflon. And they definitely don't have a better offense than Atlanta, NO, LA, or Carolina. I've been paying very close attention.

I’ll take Philly out of that “any team” list.

Everything else is straight FACTS!! NFC is wide open.. There’s no favorite.. Wentz would change that. But we get Foles instead. ..Vikings def have the best D, great coaching...No denying that...but this isn’t clear cut at all...

Cam humbled the vikes a few weeks ago in spectacular fashion. I don’t see why that can’t happen again..

Tried to set up a poll, but it gives me a max of 10 choices when there are 12 teams in the playoffs :rolleyes

My friend needs one IDP for this weekend out of the Wild Card games for a playoff pool. Help :nerd:

i voted saints

most complete team IMO
defense is good
offense doing work WITHOUT brees having to ball out
brees and payton

Was torn between the Chiefs, my early season pick, and the Jags, my late season pick. Went with Sacksonville.

Rams in the lead with 5 votes.

**** yes. I voted too. Don't care, Lets go.

Been drinking jack straight up since 12p today in Big Bear. Courage is strong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom