2018 NFL Playoffs Vol. Evil Empire vs The UnderDogs in 2 weeks!

Who do you think wins the Super Bowl?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Funches, what kind of effort was that? Looks like he was surprised how accurate that throw was.

Good season guys

To Jerry on 3

1..2..3...Jerry!

tenor.gif

I got two issues

That Carolina INT wasn't a catch, so it should have been a turnover on downs at the 50. That's a terrible **** up by the refs.

I'm not a fan of that grounding call, I can live with it but I think it's the wrong call.

Also, how come the booth didn't wanna review whether the panthers DB caught that interception or not.

I got two issues

That Carolina INT wasn't a catch, so it should have been a turnover on downs at the 50. That's a terrible **** up by the refs.

I'm not a fan of that grounding call, I can live with it but I think it's the wrong call.

my issues:

funchess on that throw to the endzone
throwing to the endzone EVERY time once they got down to the redzone area

I got two issues

Yea that INT wasn't a catch. The fact that the turnover wasn't even reviewed within 2 minutes is suspect.

I got two issues

Yeah I thought they review all turnovers..that was clearly not a catch by NFL standards :smh:

Payton bum *** getting bailed out for that dumbass call :smh:

Cam and co going for the homerun play every single down after marching it down the field :smh: :smh:

Bring on those Saints :evil:

Cam has a pretty bad tendency of throwing up prayers when you still have time/room to work the field.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom