2018 NFL Playoffs Vol. Evil Empire vs The UnderDogs in 2 weeks!

Who do you think wins the Super Bowl?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I didn't care who won this game. I don't like either team but at the end I was hoping the Saints would lose after Payton went for it on 4th. I wanted that to cause him the game. Dumbass call.

Learned a lot about Cam when he didn’t get that fumble in the championship game. Coooning for Richardson. I’m done with him

Yeah, I didn't care who won this game. I don't like either team but at the end I was hoping the Saints would lose after Payton went for it on 4th. I wanted that to cause him the game. Dumbass call.

He's one of the most unlikable coaches in all of pro sports.

these dudes really playin with fronts on ? :lol:

325507B3-6D2E-4C65-938E-1A7CC5E4C13F.jpeg

:pimp: :smokin :smokin

The definition of a catch will never be clearly defined. It’s the NFL’s way of tipping the balance in favor of whatever team they want to win.

Probably looking for a Brees/Brady super bowl before they both completely fall apart/retire.

That was terrible officiating in the last 2 minutes.

1. How do you not even review the interception to see if it was an incomplete pass?

2. I did not think that was intentional grounding at all. I thought Cam was outside the tackle box and Greg Olsen wasn't even that far from the sideline.

3. They almost forgot about the 10 second run off. I mean seriously, is this the best of the best the NFL has?

Cam was amazing today. Funchess had the game winner right there :smh:

“What is a catch?”
“What is intentional grounding?”
“When should we conduct a booth review?”

“All these questions and more will continue frustrate fans on the next episode of Roger Goodell Presents: The NFL”

Honestly though, the whole what is a catch thing is not the easiest thing to be whatever you'd consider right. You could draw the line literally anywhere. Look at how College is one foot while NFL is two. They can only somehow figure out the perfect spot that most fans possible would agree with. Because there will always be some unique catch on a fractional level that not everyone will agree with.

The only alternative is that you just leave it up to the discretion of the ref entirely and allow him to rule it "ahh thats not a catch by the book but cmon that's still a catch." But I doubt that would work out well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom