2018 NFL Playoffs Vol. Evil Empire vs The UnderDogs in 2 weeks!

Who do you think wins the Super Bowl?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What is there to talk about coverage wise this year leading up to the SB? We gonna be watching Mom and Dad Harbraugh teaching us about CTE

Im sorry man. Philly and their Eagles are on just another level of foolishness. Heard people were throwing full cans of beer at Vikings fans during a tailgate. :smh:

Don’t have nothing against the organization. It’s just a large portion of d bags that ruin it.

Fair enough. Yeah the beer can thing was f'd up :smh:

I remember how we were overrated with Carson, I remember how we were done when Carson went down, I remember how we barely beat the Raiders and were going out in the first playoff game, I remember how we beat the Falcons only because of the weather, I remember how we were gonna get blown out by the Vikings...

Mic drop...I’m heading to Broad St.

Fly Eagles **********ing Fly :pimp::pimp::pimp:
Congrats! I hope you guys wash Tom!

Same to you guys :pimp:

Had this as my SB pick halfway through the season before Wentz went down,it's a testament to how deep you guys are that you're still in position to play for a ring without him

The rematch will be an exciting one. 2 weeks is so far away :lol:

Can't even front,dope as hell how hyped the Philly faithful are rn

Can only imagine the reaction if they pull it off :lol:,Philly would look like a warzone in the aftermath

Lol y’all aint taking Brady to an OT. Everyone will tune out by the 3rd quarter. That front 7 is gonna eat Foles alive.

New England all of a sudden got a better D than the vikes?

You forgetting that beating they put on your soft a*×&&× team IN A DOME?!

FB_IMG_1516589341227.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom