2018 NFL Playoffs Vol. Evil Empire vs The UnderDogs in 2 weeks!

Who do you think wins the Super Bowl?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
53B916F5-F256-4E03-9D66-208CED77ECB9.jpeg
C9617641-DE51-4159-BF9A-9F87979D62E6.jpeg

Salute to the 8 that believed

New England just beat a better defense then you guys while handicapped. Enjoy your NFC championship.

Without a competent OC

But what that gotta do with the Vikings D vs the pats D?

Pats got a better front 7 than the pats in the span of 3 hours?

Jags kneeled the ball with 53 seconds left before the half while Eagles went for blood and scored right before the half. Jags played way too conservative on offense. They played lik they didn’t want to lose and not like they wanted to win

Damn, just remembering that McNabb Eagles team trading blows with the Pats is getting me hyped. Hopefully Foles stays bloodthirsty. He seems poised enough not the get nervous, I need him to personally go for the Pats' jugular every down.

Jags kneeled the ball with 53 seconds left before the half while Eagles went for blood and scored right before the half. Jags played way too conservative on offense. They played lik they didn’t want to lose and not like they wanted to win

That was the beginning of the end for the Jags this afternoon. Terrible 2nd half.

Woulda had a good amount of time more than that too if they would have been calling timeouts when NE got in goal to go situation. Smh...f***in idiots

New England just beat a better defense then you guys while handicapped. Enjoy your NFC championship.
Unitl tonight, I believed the Vikes had a better defense, now I can't call it. I just think the Eggles went all out and the Vikings folded. Also, they contained the offense. The Jags took the foot off the gas pedal and put it in cruise control. They LOST the game and the Eggles dominated the opposition. That's what stands out to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom