2018 NFL Playoffs Vol. Evil Empire vs The UnderDogs in 2 weeks!

Who do you think wins the Super Bowl?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Imma enjoy this one. Ain't even thinking about New England, right now. Gonna be a long 2 weeks.

The Eagles gotta follows parts of the Nags game plan and run the ball a lot so they can kill the clock and keep Brady off the field. If the Eagles D can get pressure on Brady they can win.

The NFL is garbage this season.
I swear I'm only watching the Super Bowl if I have absolutely nothing else to do.
It's "Go Eagles" by default but I still remember SB XXXVIX, no need to see it again.

It's gonna be a good game. IDK why everyone is pissing and moaning. The Eagles have a nice D and a ton of weapons on offense. The Pats are the Pats. Can't we just enjoy the ride? :lol:

The NFL is garbage this season.
I swear I'm only watching the Super Bowl if I have absolutely nothing else to do.
It's "Go Eagles" by default but I still remember SB XXXVIX, no need to see it again.

U want a cookie?

you trippin trippin.

At least you can say the champs bounced u 2 years in a row.

Wash ur face

We ain’t in it for participation trophies and gold stars. I want to believe but we talking about a back up QB vs the greatest QB ever. I’m salty as ****

How is everyone especially eagles fans gonna feel if eagles win the SB with foles as QB?

I mean, if wentz was healthy who’s to say they would even have went this far. Becuase I already know if it happens, no ones giving foles credit and just say well wentz took em there basically and woulda won it all either way

How is everyone especially eagles fans gonna feel if eagles win the SB with foles as QB?

I mean, if wentz was healthy who’s to say they would even have went this far. Becuase I already know if it happens, no ones giving foles credit and just say well wentz took em there basically and woulda won it all either way

Went this far?

Have you watched either of our games?

Our defense did work in both games.. foles had a great game today.. But let's not act like we didnt hold the falcons to 10 points and Vikings to 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom