2018 NFL Playoffs Vol. Evil Empire vs The UnderDogs in 2 weeks!

Who do you think wins the Super Bowl?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a Eagles fan but If Foles hoist the Lombardi trophy and Matt Ryan is still ringless... I'm here for this kind of slander just because. . .

Look at this dude

Good for Pederson though, for real...he caught so much unwarranted heat, but coached his way to the SB by outcoaching anyone in his path.

Feel the same about Foles. He made some plays at Arizona that made me a believer and he's doing it again now...just needed another confidence injection. Guy is accurate as **** and has moxy. Good for him.

As a Vikings fan I'm blah...as a football fan, I'm happy.

How is everyone especially eagles fans gonna feel if eagles win the SB with foles as QB?

I mean, if wentz was healthy who’s to say they would even have went this far. Becuase I already know if it happens, no ones giving foles credit and just say well wentz took em there basically and woulda won it all either way

I don't give a damn if Markelle Fultz was playing QB if we win. Don't care about credit, it's a team game. They all contributed to this, leave those arguments for the pundits

I’m going to a Philly bar in Cowboys gear to watch the Super Bowl. If the Eagles lose I’m trolling. If thy win I’ll get trolled. Should be a fun night

APTOPIX-Eagles-Patrio_NH-1.jpg

Will you bozos shut up about the defense. We just saw what Brady did to Jax and their defense is better.

Jeez, do we take an inexperienced team with a **** QB or the best coach of all time and a cheating QB that both live in the ****in SB??? Real tough decision guys.

Will you bozos shut up about the defense. We just saw what Brady did to Jax and their defense is better.

Jeez, do we take an inexperienced team with a **** QB or the best coach of all time and a cheating QB that both live in the ****in SB??? Real tough decision guys.
Hopefully you're not a Giants fan, because they were written off twice...

I'm sure they serve cookies at the super bowl.. not sure how many though
Idk, the menu may have changed since the last time Philly was there 13 years ago.
No matter what happens though, you'll always have 1960.

Btw, apologies to any other Philly fans, best of luck.
I'm better than this and I'm done. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom