**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

h5tr9ako1d151.jpg

Actually glad the nba has been on hiatus. Haven’t needed any heart burn medicine and my blood pressure has been great. Not biting my nails worrying about whether we win or not

but can’t lie, seeing that pic of Dudley kuz and Morris did make my heart twinkle a little

**** you 2020 from Laker die hards.

first Kobe dies (Still don’t believe this. Can’t be true)
Meanwhile we are told all year that we suck and 1 year away from being there and whatdoyaknow...we have an picturesque season with ups and downs, come back wins, LeBron being LeBron, AD showing flashes of goatness, we pick up Morris twin for free, get waiters for a bag of peanuts and end the run by stomping on giannis and then Kawhi..only to have the season postponed. I woulda remembered this run the most bc of how closely I followed EVERY GAME
**** **** **** you mother****er

Yeah, this season was setting up to be one memorable ****in season. :smokin

Still can be, but we need a miracle.

Hard to imagine Waiters being used at all this season especially if they jump right into playoffs.

^ There's no way he would cut it in today's league, though. He only has his numbers because he played against plumbers.

His armpit is at the damn rim. :lol: He'd be fine today.

^ There's no way he would cut it in today's league, though. He only has his numbers because he played against plumbers.

His armpit is at the damn rim. :lol: He'd be fine today.
Personally I never go with the whole generation jump thing. It's not really a fair comparison for me. That's like saying people now couldn't cut it back then cause they'd all be called for traveling and carries and there's no 3 point line.

Last edited:
Looks like we are coming closer to deal to start the season.

I hope they don't reseed the playoffs and I hope they do go through with the 72 game thing.

These guys can't just come back cold and start the playoffs.

Does anyone have this hoodie? I'm thinking about buying it but I'd like to see if anyone has it or has experienced buying from this vendor.

Screenshot_20200531-182645_Samsung Internet.jpg

I have it. I bought the embroidered one: great quality but runs big. I bought a large cuz it’s my usual size but I wish I bought a medium

Back
Top Bottom