2019-20 New York Jets season thread. 1-4 (10/21 vs NE MNF)

Seriously, I have learned nothing today that I didn't already know. That's why I had this Jets team at 6-7 wins at best. They barely beat a depleted Bills team, and now Seattle comes next Sunday. :{

Clueless Bowles won't even have the balls to start Geno either

He already said he still has confidence in Fitz. Marshall said it was embarrassing and they can either fold or take this game as a character builder. Fitz said he knows how to rebound.

Seattle will be tough but we shall see just how much all 3 phases can adjust.

This dude is on a 1 year 12 million dollar deal. He ******* sucks and always has MOVE ON until Petty is ready. Geno is actually younger with a better arm and has never played with any type of weapons. He's also never threw SIX INTERCEPTIONS in one game. Never thought I'd see a QB have a worst game than Mark Sanchez but boy was I wrong :{

Last edited:
West to east and vice versa teams dont usually work well.

Russell hurt his knee as well too

Jets could beat seattle, they were in this game until about the 10 min mark which was amazing for how horrible everything went.

We got this. And well be pack at 2-2

By week 8 we should be 4-4 which is fine

Jets were in it practically all game yesterday and just blew it each Red zone trip :{

Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter)
2 hours ago - View on Twitter
New York Jets claimed former Buccaneers TE Austin Seferian Jenkins on waivers, per source.

ASJ is interesting. Terrible attitude but Bowles might be able to keep him in check.

We also worked out CJ Spiller

Where would we even use Spiller?

Had some of his best years under Chan....but that was a long long time ago.

I don't know if enunwa was official listed as "TE", having an official TE would keep a defense more honest I think.

Last edited by a moderator:
Let's see...

- Decker going for an MRI, apparently his shoulder was re-injured against KC and it may be 'serious'
- Revis hurt his ankle in practice, wrapped in tape in the locker room. Bowles said it's not a concern
- Jalin Marshall and Lawrence Thomas both have torn labrums and will be out for a few weeks
- Milliner was finally released
-
Bowles said he first must meet Seferian-Jenkins, before determining if he can trust him. Seferian-Jenkins was scheduled to arrive at the Jets' facility Wednesday, to go through processing and his physical. He is expected to make his practice debut Thursday, so he might not play Sunday against Seattle.

Does Bowles have any reservations about this troubled player?

"I don't have any reservations yet, because I haven't met him," he said. "As I get to know him, obviously, with the situations he's been in, he's going to sink or swim on his own. He's got a chance to clean his act up. And we'll see what happens."

Back
Top Bottom