2019-20 New York Jets season thread. 1-4 (10/21 vs NE MNF)

Got a feeling it's going to be one of those "should've just studied instead" type of games

Soooo who can we draft this year because at this point I rather tank and have a high draft pick.

Bowles is a clueless head coach! Doesn't know how to manage the roster or manage a game. He called a timeout in the 4th with the clock already stopped. SMH.

Disappointing. With that being said ill be in az next week. Hope we put up a decent fight. Give me decker and Revis

Bowles is coaching himself out of a job :x inexcusable punts two series' in a row.

Yesterday's game frustrated me to no end as we got zero pressure on Ben. Bowles decision making to not punt with just under 8 mins left facing a 4th and 2 at midfield made absolutely no sense. It's not looking good for us.

I am fine with tanking....it's time for this organization to find their franchise QB. We aren't going too far with Fitzpatrick anyways.

How far is hack from being the man? 1 or 2 years? By then our strenghs (supposedly) on d will be past their primes.

We got too many holes...

How far is hack from being the man? 1 or 2 years? By then our strenghs (supposedly) on d will be past their primes.

We got too many holes...

And him and Petty could both be just stop gaps rather than franchise QBs too. Not even worth it.

Disappointing season, to say the least.

Although the score won't show it, we had very winnable games against KC, Seattle and Pittsburgh. Fitzgerald isn't the answer and we need to start looking ahead. It's too late for Kaepernick now. Maybe we should give Geno another chance.

Back
Top Bottom