2019-20 New York Jets season thread. 1-4 (10/21 vs NE MNF)

http://nypost.com/2016/09/30/eric-deckers-season-in-peril-due-to-torn-rotator-cuff/

Decker has a partial tear in his right rotator cuff and his status is week-to-week. When asked if Decker’s shoulder injury would require season-ending surgery, Bowles said he was unsure.

“From what I’m told, it’s just week-to-week right now. If it gets to that point later on, we’ll make that decision,” Bowles said.

“[The trainers] have to monitor it. They said some people play with it over the course of time. We’ll see how it goes.”

Decker said he hurt his shoulder in Week 2 against the Bills and aggravated it further last Sunday against the Chiefs. He said he plans to play through the pain once he builds up enough strength and range of motion and will hold off on surgery until the pain worsens.

“We’ll see if it makes a progression. We got a plan, the training staff, the coaching staff. We’ll stick to the plan and see what happens,” Decker said.

“It’s something that kind of sucks at this point this early in the season, and I felt like this was going to be a year I can avoid injuries, but that’s something I have to deal with.”

Decker being out really hurts. Quincy needs to step up.

Sounds like he could miss significant time, too :(

Last edited:
This game was painful to watch. Fans begged for to come back. I said I wanted nothing to do with him because I KNEW he'd do this this year! The secondary is atrocious.

This is Rex/Sanchez all over again. Bowels got Fitz Harvard degree tatted on his back.

Hack doesn't project to be better than Petty. I've seen Hack in practice, you want to talk about poor mechanics and inaccurate throws. It's going to take himat least 2 more years before we can even consider him a realistic option at QB. Petty should win the job with ease next year.

Hack doesn't project to be better than Petty. I've seen Hack in practice, you want to talk about poor mechanics and inaccurate throws. It's going to take himat least 2 more years before we can even consider him a realistic option at QB. Petty should win the job with ease next year.

He looked good in preseason IMO

Seeing all these great rookie QBs pisses me off that we wasted 12 mill on this bum for another season

We could've used that in the secondary or the LB corps

Decker is out
Winters is out
Revis is doubtful
Enunwa is questionable

We might lose by 40

Back
Top Bottom