2019-20 NFL thread: Thread's dead. Move into spacedoodoo's

:lol: at Meek Mill being a bigger name than Kraft.

Dudes name is on Mac and cheese b :rofl:
Robert Kraft has nothing to do with kraft foods or mac and cheese. With that said i dont know why he developed a relationship with meek mill. Dude is garbage and a nobody. Makes no sense to me

Are some of you guys not reading anything in this thread. How many times does it need to be mentioned they were human trafficked sex slaves. No one is on a fake moral high horse.
when you go get a rub n tug you don’t say hey let me talk to the owner I need to know how you acquired these women.

Robert Kraft has nothing to do with kraft foods or mac and cheese. With that said i dont know why he developed a relationship with meek mill. Dude is garbage and a nobody. Makes no sense to me
Kraft Foods bruh. What are you talking about?

when you go get a rub n tug you don’t say hey let me talk to the owner I need to know how you acquired these women.

You don’t know if he knew or not and it’s probably naive to think he didn’t. Not sure why you’d be taking his side knowing what we know as of right now.

Kraft Foods bruh. What are you talking about?
So just because he shares the last name “Kraft” that means he owns kraft foods? He is a totally different Kraft. So if my name Bob that mean i own Bobs furniture? In that case where my money at

115B69D6-5C43-4A87-9E38-F237F53DA77E.gif

Have they said when he went to the place? If it was before 2016, the possibility of Trump being the other big name skyrockets.

Doesn't O.J. frequent FL?

If it ends up being him, Brady, Tiger or Tebow it's a wrap for story of the decade.

Who would have thought that Lamar Odom had more sense when it came to things of this nature than Bobby Kraft.

What happened to that PYT he was 'dating' awhile back? She had a kid that wasn't his but he supports her and the kid.

I know.

It completes my joke tho so idc. :lol:

man, could not imagine paying for a rub and tug. She better have an hour. I got that 45 year old "unintentional" stamina when it comes to rub and tug

Back
Top Bottom