2019-20 NFL thread: Thread's dead. Move into spacedoodoo's

No. Jessie smollett is an idiot.
How is Kraft and idiot? Whats going to happen to him? They cant prove anything. Its too early to judge.

Nah **** that, these dudes have the tapes. You can stop defending the dude

"There is video evidence of New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft receiving sexual acts at a day spa used as a front for prostitution, officials said Friday as they announced charges against Kraft and several others."

Nah **** that, these dudes have the tapes. You can stop defending the dude

"There is video evidence of New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft receiving sexual acts at a day spa used as a front for prostitution, officials said Friday as they announced charges against Kraft and several others."
Wow are you the prosecutor lol you mad

giphy.gif

Kraft walking back into the Patriots facility.

I literally can't get over a billionaire paying for 25 cent snatch. Did Kraft know what type of IG box he could've gotten for a few hundos? :smh:

Hasn't this dude ever heard of the Bunny Ranch Nevada. The hell is he going to those hole in the wall places.

Hasn't this dude ever heard of the Bunny Ranch Nevada. The hell is he going to those hole in the wall places.

Even thought he got caught at a hole in the wall, nobody would suspect it. That’s why. He’s been doing this for decades I’m sure. His luck ran out.

Go small scale to avoid being seen. But yeah, his luck ran out

Something fishy about this. No way a Bob Kraft is getting rub n tugs at a hole in the wall strip mall parlor. Something is off here

The only thing fishy in here right now is whether or not you are Kraft's burner human account.

This level of defense is not normal in response to a man getting caught up in a human trafficking ring.

Robert Kraft has nothing to do with kraft foods or mac and cheese. With that said i dont know why he developed a relationship with meek mill. Dude is garbage and a nobody. Makes no sense to me

So just because he shares the last name “Kraft” that means he owns kraft foods? He is a totally different Kraft. So if my name Bob that mean i own Bobs furniture? In that case where my money at

No. Jessie smollett is an idiot.

How is Kraft and idiot? Whats going to happen to him? They cant prove anything. Its too early to judge.

Well i mean hes not a player so..and If what they're saying is true..pretty dumb..but something is off here. Time will tell

Doubt it will get that far

Wow are you the prosecutor lol you mad

giphy.gif

Yup, this dude has got to be a Kraft or paid by one.

Even thought he got caught at a hole in the wall, nobody would suspect it. That’s why. He’s been doing this for decades I’m sure. His luck ran out.

Go small scale to avoid being seen. But yeah, his luck ran out
Damn convicting him before seeing any real evidence only a press conference :smh:

Rams ought to be forced to move back to St. Louis for that trash offensive performance in the Super Bowl. The greatest show on Turf didn’t die for that struggle offense.

He was obviously trying to be DL about it.

You go to the Bunny Ranch as a billionaire surely you're being outed or extorted.

Back
Top Bottom