2019-20 NFL thread: Thread's dead. Move into spacedoodoo's

Something fishy about this. No way a Bob Kraft is getting rub n tugs at a hole in the wall strip mall parlor. Something is off here

Something is off; but it’s not the fact that he was gettin rubs and tugs. That’s not the part that’s suspect.

The suspect part is that it got out.
Jealousy is a hell of an emotion. They tried to take down brady and couldnt. Now Kraft. No one will ever be able to prove why he was there or what really happened. Hes coming out clean. But your right. Someone like him could have been left out of this but somehow...someone has it out for him

Jealousy is a hell of an emotion. They tried to take down brady and couldnt. Now Kraft. No one will ever be able to prove why he was there or what really happened. Hes coming out clean. But your right. Someone like him could have been left out of this but somehow...someone has it out for him
Is your last name Kraft by any chance?

Niketalker- “ he be robert kraft...he directed dat movie “da kraft” with all the witches n stuff b”

I'll be surprised if they make him sell the Pats and Revs. Other than that, he'll just get a slap on the wrist

A billionaire going to a rub and tug in the middle of a shopping mall with trafficking victims who serve 1,500 dudes a year. What part of the game is that?
Well i mean hes not a player so..and If what they're saying is true..pretty dumb..but something is off here. Time will tell

Owners are held to a higher standard than players
Well you said “what part of the game is that”. The owners are not a part of the game if they were Jerry Jones would have a few more Super Bowls by now. The owners sit in the suite and regulating their REAL bussinesses. Team president handles everything that has to do with the team

We damn well these owners running the streets acting a fool. :lol:

18abj8n96uosjjpg.jpg
images

jones-thigh.jpg

Kraft ain't alone

Can y’all imagine being one of them prossies?

If you had the opportunity, would you smash an 80 year old lady for like $50k? And not just no regular old missionary, I’m talking whatever the **** that old lady wants. Some real freaky ****. Shoutout @Hahahaha

Back
Top Bottom