2019-20 NFL thread: Thread's dead. Move into spacedoodoo's

^^

I mean the writing has been on the wall since hiring Kingsbury and having the GM saying he was the QB,for now just this week :lol:

Murray would be a good look for the Cards even though they have more pressing needs

ESPN gotta get G-Reg in the booth and throw him the bag. He sounded solid when he was doing guest analyst work.

Witten.

dahell2.png

Jason Witten slow *** coming back. :lol:

Cowboys stay with the f'ery. Dudes getting suspended now they needed some "positive" news.

Sooo let's say Rosen is moved well before draft night. Realistically what would it cost a team? Would they have to give up a 1st?

ESPN gotta get G-Reg in the booth and throw him the bag. He sounded solid when he was doing guest analyst work.

i'm all the way here for this.. or they could throw the bag at nate burleson, dude was good whatever meaningless game that was i dont even remember him calling

My NFL combine thoughts:
I think they need to change the 40 yard dash to full pads and cleats. You can’t play football with shorts and a tee, so screw them numbers, get 40 time based on a player in full equipment. Much more accurate.

Back
Top Bottom