2019-20 NFL thread: Thread's dead. Move into spacedoodoo's

200w.gif

aye macbk macbk , my guy, please go and re-watch "the tape" on these Gase coached teams and then come back with your thoughts on Gase. wouldn't want you to look foolish again :lol:

please stay all the way safe in these tough and troubling times to follow

What’s weird is I feel this board is the only place where I see people who despise the idea of Gase. Not only that but the Dolphins fans here wanted to keep him.

What I’ve gathered about him i think, is he really knows his **** when it comes to football. It’s the other qualities like leadership and personality that are red flags. But I feel like stuff like that can change from environment to environment. As long as he knows his **** I don’t think it would be the end of the world.

This is how environments can make or break players and coaches careers. If a coach is gonna be successful he needs to provided with talent. Period.

My opinion of Gase is I don’t have one. Can’t say he’s good and I don’t think it’s fair to say for sure he’s bad.

If anything this tweet makes Gase look good.

Patriots could catch an L this weekend and they'd somehow still come out winners this week

Smmhh

:smh:

Patriots could catch an L this weekend and they'd somehow still come out winners this week

Smmhh

:smh:

winners win :pimp:

as for Gase, Phins fans wanted to keep him cause of the lack of replacement options

the Jete picking Gase over McCarthy is odd, but maybe McCarthy wanted that year off

The Dolphins were about to pull a mutiny on dude (AKA a 'bud kilmer')

And the JETE were just like "hey! There's our guy!"

Just when tannenbaum got up out the paint, the afc east goin afc east

So who getting traded from the JETE to prove some bs point?

The Dolphins were about to pull a mutiny on dude

And the JETE were just like "hey! There's our guy!"

Just when tannenbaum got up out the paint, the afc east goin afc east

So who getting traded from the JETE to prove some bs point?

Hoping it's Jamal Adams :lol:

TD was actually solid this year too when he got back from his suspension smh. If he was willing to take a cut I don’t know wtf this franchise is doing man. We have too many holes to fill and shaq Thompson ain’t the answer

Back
Top Bottom