2019-20 NFL thread: Thread's dead. Move into spacedoodoo's

People need to stop comparing every short QB to Wilson.

Dude is a freak of nature. He’s literally a QB in a running backs body. Man ran a 4.5 and had a 34 inch vert coming out.

He was around 205 and that was him at his smallest.

No one is looking at Wilson now and saying he’s not AT LEAST 220 solid and that all comes after the fact he has 10+ inch hands.

I despise the Seahawks but man is an anomaly.
Im not trying to treat the QB of the Seahawks as the run of the mill guy but he's as close as I can think of within the last decade that's close to his height and size entering the league :lol:

I think Kyler's 40 will beat a 4.5 and I believe hand size is overrated draft talk and I dont even know what Kyler's is

Im not saying Kyler will reach 220 but its not out of the world to believe he can put on some more weight and it isnt like Kyler is not freak of nature athlete in his own right

Like I said its a crapshoot either way and the choice isnt clear one way or another to me
manny.png

My body is ready for the Murray era to begin in Miami @ITO C CP1708 @finnns2003

D9256443-B19A-4A03-8189-D8FB56149860.gif

Not in the NFL.

I’m all good for being wrong if that’s the case. Honestly, I hope I am. He’s fun to watch... but I hope he doesn’t actually hit the draft. Be nice to see him on the A’s as an A’s fan and I really jus don’t want to see him on the Dolphins. Legit fearful for his life. Imagine Aaron Donald or JJ Watt getting to him. Someone like Suh who doesn’t care at all about your life... think it would be cringeworthy.

Baseball is my first love 100% but If I had the choice of being a first round MLB pick or first round NFL pick I’m taking NFL all day.

Like Hahahaha Hahahaha said, ain’t **** guaranteed once you get drafted into the MLB. You have to work your way up the ranks in the minors going from small city to small city on them team busses, eating Waffle House all the time until you are deemed “ready” by these old *** scouts to be called up. And let’s not even talk about the 6-7 service years you have to put in to get a real contract.

You go to the NFL 1st round you get that guaranteed check & you’re going straight to the big time. The opportunity to play can come at any moment, if he’s second string on depth chart to start off and a QB1 goes down, he’s up. He’s 21 by time he gets to majors & gets a real check he’s 28 and that’s about it. **** by time he gets his second contract in NFL he’s 25-26 with a chance to get a third at 30. IF he lasts that long. But he’s guaranteed at least 2 paydays in NFL

No brainer to go pro NFL

Me and some buddies were talking about that the other day. Baseball money sounds nice but it's so damn hard to get to that, even as a big prospect. For many many big prospects. Very few are walking right into the big leagues without years of figuring it out in the minors. Then again the NFL is as cut throat as it gets and the QB position is one of the hardest positions in all of sports to succeed at. Even for big prospects. Then you talk about the NBA and the roster size is only 12 deep.

like elpablo21 elpablo21 said its a crapshoot either way. weird decision to make. professional sports are hard to be successful at lol.

Players getting that 250M contract like Bryce & Manny in line for at age 25-26 come once in a lifetime. **** don’t happen all the time

What size was doug floutie?

Cause that's the only guy I can think of that might have been 5'9 at the QB spot
Closest I can think of too and he'll be playing in an era more protective of his position. Doesnt save him for potentially getting piledrive'd into Bolivia but it helps

If you're lucky, you'll get a big pay day in the MLB when you're about 28-29, and that's assuming everything goes well.

Kyler could get stuck in the minors until he's 26. Then what?

There's only like 10 people in the world who are proven to be consistently good at playing QB in the NFL and there's a drop off of talent bigger than there is at any position in any other sport that exists. the whole world. weird to think about.

I love the guy and his story but y’all not talking about one major fact.

The man is not even and “undersized” QB in that 5’10 to 6’ range.

At the combine where you’re dissected heavily I wouldn’t be surprised if dude comes in at 5’8 barely 185. There are barely any players that size in the NFL period let alone QB were you gotta look over **** and all them dudes run 4.3

I love the guy and his story but y’all not talking about one major fact.

The man is not even and “undersized” QB in that 5’10 to 6’ range.

At the combine where you’re dissected heavily I wouldn’t be surprised if dude comes in at 5’8 barely 185. There are barely any players that size in the NFL period let alone QB were you gotta look over **** and all them dudes run 4.3

Doesn’t matter, he going first round and getting millions. Wouldn’t be shocked if he’s top 10.

Unless Murray is guaranteed to get drafted in the 1st round in the NFL draft he should take the MLB route first. Once you get into the second round I don't think it's worth it in terms of his future.

I’m taking being a top MLB prospect than NFL prospect. At ~5’10 how long is his NFL career going to last? There’s already a Russell Wilson this generation, trying to be the 2nd may be pushing your luck. And I would rather get hit by a baseball coming 90 mph than suffer what Allen Hurns just went through this past weekend or Alex Smith a few weeks back. Health > money

I also don’t understand at all why the Browns let go of Gregg Williams to promote Kitchens. I’m guessing they thought if Kitchens was only going to be offered the OC spot he’d bounce to Tampa with Arians and they didn’t wanna risk it.

Back
Top Bottom