2019-20 NFL thread: Thread's dead. Move into spacedoodoo's

good and bad IMO. i assume this means goodbye Trey Flowers :lol:

i'd rather have Flowers :frown:

Yea I love Flowers but he kind of played himself out of NE with his impact + production down the stretch

He deserves a decent sized bag and I'm sure he'll get it. Wish it'd be with the Pats but that's never been Hoodie's MO.

Just hope it doesn't end up like Chandler Jones where he's leading the league in sacks after leaving :lol:

For what was given up though,MB is gonna be a steal.

I'm sure his little bro had good things to say about his time in NE too so I'm expecting a focused and impactful MB this season

Yea I love Flowers but he kind of played himself out of NE with his impact + production.

He deserves a decent sized bag and I'm sure he'll get it. Wish it'd be with the Pats but that's never been their MO.

Just hope it doesn't end up like Chandler Jones where he's leading the league in sacks after leaving :lol:

For what was given up,MB is gonna be a steal. I'm sure his bro said good things about his time in NE too so I'm expecting a focused and impactful MB this season

Trey deserves the bag and hopefully it’s with the Pats, but I kinda feels conflicted at the moment :lol:|l

2DBC4487-3105-4941-BD8C-EBFA2E7CEA8F.gif

Antoine Bethea is/was still in the league?!?

Legit mindblown :lol:, feels like dude has been around forever

Back
Top Bottom