2019-20 NFL thread: Thread's dead. Move into spacedoodoo's

Sounds like Oakland... his buddy in the IG said, “He’s already wearing the black and grey,” when AB was deadlifting.

Late but Mike B to the Pats huh

4gH3.gif

My money is still on AB landing with the Raiders. Sounds like Oakland offered picks #35 and #100 but Pittsburgh is holding out for #27, the lowest of Oakland's three first rounders. The first-round inclusion, instead of #35, gets it done.

The tricky thing that complicates the Antonio Brown situation is his desire for a new contract, after he just signed an extension with the Steelers in 2017 for 5/$72.7M. AB saw OBJ's numbers and told the Rosehaus brothers to get to work on a new deal.

Which team wants to tack on money to a WR turning 31 before the new season starts.

My money is still on AB landing with the Raiders. Sounds like Oakland offered picks #35 and #100 but Pittsburgh is holding out for #27, the lowest of Oakland's three first rounders. The first-round inclusion, instead of #35, gets it done.

The tricky thing that complicates the Antonio Brown situation is his desire for a new contract, after he just signed an extension with the Steelers in 2017 for 5/$72.7M. AB saw OBJ's numbers and told the Rosehaus brothers to get to work on a new deal.

Which team wants to tack on money to a WR turning 31 before the new season starts.
Would be another dumbass move by a dumbass management team :smh:

And that’s exactly why I see it playing out that way too.

Back
Top Bottom