2019-20 NFL thread: Thread's dead. Move into spacedoodoo's

I hope all these signings some how mean the raiders cut Jordy like they did James Jones and let him come back :frown:

Actually the real day 1 is Wednesday, I think

People can still back out of stuff until then, just the legally allowed tampering period

Certain guys can sign thou, not sure on those rules

Anyone out right released can sign whenever they want. EX: Dolphins signed Dwayne Allen because Pats let him go. Lions signed Danny, same.

Anyone that hasn’t agreed to a long term deal will become official FAs and able to sign Wednesday 1 pm PAC. EX: Juwann James, RT for the Dolphins.

interested to see if the Raiders can keep him healthy as well. he was durable for us but i believe had some concerns coming over from SF
2 teams in 2 years. and just got handed the biggest contract after being coached by the GOAT o-line coach, GOAT coach, and playing with the GOAT QB. it's definitely gonna be interesting to see if he can keep that level of play up.

belichick also playing 5D chess out here. traded a 3rd for brown and gets back a compensatory 3rd for his contract. smh

Raiders going heavy Offense in FA.

Fully expect the Draft to be heavy Defense.

Though... trade down from 4 to someone who wants Haskins more than the Giants (or the Giants to keep away anyone trading up) and get more picks. Draft is Heavy with both lines and corners... couple strong safeties that are nice. Lots of depth, the more picks the better.

Back
Top Bottom