2019-20 NFL thread: Thread's dead. Move into spacedoodoo's

Good luck with Kevin Johnson Bills fans, he was really good before injuries and concussions immediately turned them into a Cary Williams/EJ Biggers hybrid

Terrible rumor if true...

So many safeties on the market right now.

What Earl is demanding seems pretty reasonable on a short term considering berry is making 13 per. The current state of the safety market is weird though.

Wonder what Collins wants

I really want DJax to come byke to the Eagles but I'm also prepping to hear he's going to the Pats:lol:

What Earl is demanding seems pretty reasonable on a short term considering berry is making 13 per. The current state of the safety market is weird though.

Wonder what Collins wants

See thats the thing. There are like 7 really good safeties out there. Collins, Amos, Mathieu, Joyner, Ha-Ha, Sandejo, ET. Its just hard for me to see anyone getting top safety dollar with the amount of talent out there available.

See thats the thing. There are like 7 really good safeties out there. Collins, Amos, Mathieu, Joyner, Ha-Ha, Sandejo, ET. Its just hard for me to see anyone getting top safety dollar with the amount of talent out there available.

And if it’s anything like last year some of these dudes might be stranded. There was zero demand and the market tanked.

With that said I think ET is on another level and with his ability to be so game changing that he will still get paid. I think the 2 year idea is him compensating for the market. Someone should bite.

Lies

I hope

tocry.png

Back
Top Bottom