2019-20 NFL thread: Thread's dead. Move into spacedoodoo's

Bears are definitely on the brink of a big move....

We shall see.

I would have liked Gipson on the Bears.

Glad they didn't overpay for Amos / Callahan. Good players but not great. Amos was the beneficiary of playing along side one of the best / if not best coverage safety in the league last year in Eddie Jackson.

Just when you think it cant get worse for the Dolphins they go out and do something like this and totally prove people wrong

I feel like Baltimore is a lot like the Patriots on the defensive side of the ball. Their defense seems to always be pretty good every year even after a bunch of people leave
Yea cuz they draft so many defensive players they go with the next man up philosophy instead of spending the bread...they lose defensive cats every year then get right back to it :lol: :pimp:

If only they could transfer some of that magic to the offense.....

We shall see.

I would have liked Gipson on the Bears.

Glad they didn't overpay for Amos / Callahan. Good players but not great. Amos was the beneficiary of playing along side one of the best / if not best coverage safety in the league last year in Eddie Jackson.

Amos going to the Packers is a punk move, but whatever.

I dont think space we created is for LeVeon. Dude wants too much guaranteed money.

Amos going to the Packers is a punk move, but whatever.

I dont think space we created is for LeVeon. Dude wants too much guaranteed money.

Amos the 11th best player on the defense. He was a 5th round pick and was almost cut by us 2 years ago, he played himself into a contract. Good for him. But he's overrated in my eyes.

He don't scare me at all being up there in GB. Enjoy ya paper homie.

pace.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom