2019-20 NFL thread: Thread's dead. Move into spacedoodoo's

I’m cool with MLB remaining as the lowkey regional sport. Feel like they gave up on that huge national presence a looong time ago lol

I think this winter should have been a grand opportunity to have people talking about the sport with Bryce / Manny being Free Agents.

That **** lasted 4 1/2 months and was anti climatic as hell. They need to impose some type of deadline.

We have a better QB, better Coach, we just signed his boy AB we have 3 first round picks, we have a better O LIne we’re moving to a tax free state, shall I continue? Jets are trash and always have been
Carr ain’t good tho

68C0EBE1-B4BD-4560-A6F2-782CA520E8E7.gif

but i cant think of any player that has signed with any of the 5.. i know players who have been signed elsewhere from the 5 or are about to be
This is the least interesting part of the year for Seattle cause they rarely sign anybody worth noting :lol:. Cap is obviously a factor now but it felt like they couldn't really convince a few guys to come to Seattle when it was more flexible (since maybe Avril?)

I guess I can see playing for Pete and location makes it attractive but still looks odd to see them at #2 :lol:

WTF??? Barr got 5/$67.5 from the Vikings ($33M guaranteed).

WOW. Vikings are trippin. But i guess what choice do you have sometimes.

Leveon should have played last year for 14 million. It seems like the big guaranteed contract just isn’t there for him.

Back
Top Bottom