2019-20 NFL thread: Thread's dead. Move into spacedoodoo's

Eli bout to look really bad now.

Like really really bad.

No one to take his 9 yard slants 60 yards anymore.

giphy.gif

49ers may have paid Kwon Alexander 50M dollars, but at least we didnt pay a top 3 WR 20M not to play for us next year

166B35E6-B0CA-4266-AD1B-092E6DE13EC2.gif

49ers may have paid Kwon Alexander 50M dollars, but at least we didnt pay a top 3 WR 20M not to play for us next year

166B35E6-B0CA-4266-AD1B-092E6DE13EC2.gif

Don't forget the part about paying Eli 23.2

Also that absurd contract they gave pats LT after watching him give up the super bowl ending strip sack

I am gone 1 week and NO one came looking for me?

@ all of you -
tumblr_m1agntHkpW1qd150io7_r1_250.gif

Quickest recap I can come up with:

- Mosley :pimp:
- Barr a :emoji_snake: but **** it. Not the first time a player used the Jets to bolt to Minny. Didn't really pan out for them last season so hey...
- Annoyed about missing out on Paradis, but if Maccagnan is smart he can land a solid C in this draft. Reading it's a very solid class.
- Jets really have no excuse not to land Bell, unless it's him just not wanting to play here.
- Giants :rofl: Browns :wow: Kings of the North confirmed and it's only the middle of March. Still shocked Beckham was actually moved.

Oh, and to anyone who has never been but is looking to go, Aruba is the goods!

Happy to be back :emoji_middle_finger:

I am gone 1 week and NO one came looking for me?

@ all of you -
tumblr_m1agntHkpW1qd150io7_r1_250.gif

Quickest recap I can come up with:

- Mosley :pimp:
- Barr a :emoji_snake: but **** it. Not the first time a player used the Jets to bolt to Minny. Didn't really pan out for them last season so hey...
- Annoyed about missing out on Paradis, but if Maccagnan is smart he can land a solid C in this draft. Reading it's a very solid class.
- Jets really have no excuse not to land Bell, unless it's him just not wanting to play here.
- Giants :rofl: Browns :wow: Kings of the North confirmed and it's only the middle of March. Still shocked Beckham was actually moved.

Oh, and to anyone who has never been but is looking to go, Aruba is the goods!

Happy to be back :emoji_middle_finger:

1E118A9F-5A60-45C8-9C5D-5F769C52B952.gif

Back
Top Bottom