2019-20 NFL thread: Thread's dead. Move into spacedoodoo's

Should really just set picks like the NBA

I’ve seen this done many times when a player when a player is running up the field. Players have been responsible and just cutting in front of the defender and getting in his way to slow him down enough that it takes him out of the play.

The only time I think a blind side block is really effective is when a WR is crack blocking inside when there’s a sweep outside

Attachments

• 5F7BF73A-DFC6-498C-95B6-B185167B43A9.gif
    5F7BF73A-DFC6-498C-95B6-B185167B43A9.gif
    809.2 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:

Right on cue :lol:

I've said it multiple times in here, but you can just tell from draft night that Rosen was not pleased whatsoever ending up in Zona. Not to mention over the course of the season was it just not working out for him/coaching. And now that Wilks was canned, Kliff + the team can start fresh with Murray. They would just need to hope they can get a decent-value return in a trade scenario. I don't see them getting the 1st rounder they seek tho.

When all is said and done, Arizona is going to trade the 15th pick in last years draft, 79th pick, and 152nd pick for a second rounder in the 50+ range.

giphy.gif

Just to recap...

Chris Grier traded Ryan Tannehill
He traded Robert Quinn
Didn’t go crazy in free agency and should have 2 addtional comp picks in 2020, one for sure being a 3rd rounder

If he traded down from 13 to say mid 20s and gets a bunch of picks in return, a 2020 1st somewhere in there. I’d consider this off-season a good direction in the franchise.

Back
Top Bottom