2019-20 NFL thread: Thread's dead. Move into spacedoodoo's

55704810_862370837444112_1480791242034905088_n.jpg

Any team should want Rosen as a backup:

1. Consider what the Cardinals traded up to get him? That was not long ago, at various moments he impressed last year, AND he was thrown into the fire. Yeah the completion percentage and some other metrics aren't great. No one expected the guy we saw at UCLA to be a completion-percentage savant in year one.

2. We're only one year removed from all of CFB falling madly in love with him, and it's not like his tools are in question, more so his ARI offensive line is being determined to be the major issue.

3. Not saying ARI should keep him over Kyler Murray, but the opportunity here to get a player like Rosen is one most teams should be seriously considering.

I'm not ready to judge him after one season in a **** situation.

It's hard for me to call him a complete bust after one season too. We all said that Goff was **** then he got an offensive coach. Imagine what the dude would look like with the Patriots. Teams should he trying to trade for him just so the damn Pats don't get him

It's hard for me to call him a complete bust after one season too. We all said that Goff was **** then he got an offensive coach. Imagine what the dude would look like with the Patriots. Teams should he trying to trade for him just so the damn Pats don't get him

Seeing what they did with David Johnson all season was criminal.. I wouldn’t judge anyone from that offense last season

This is one of those things where it’s like nooo that’s football but the reality is the majority of the time I see a blind side block the victim ends up knocked the **** out.

Hate to see it but I get it.

Should really just set picks like the NBA

Back
Top Bottom