2019-20 NFL thread: Thread's dead. Move into spacedoodoo's

1st rounder

Potentially a cooks like contract

Doesn’t seem so obvious to me

That's not me saying it's a good trade..just not terrible as everyone initially thought

We'll agree to disagree :lol:

177C99E8-7B0A-49B2-A57C-E54309C20F67.jpeg

786A7762-D91E-43E9-9924-AEB29BDC713A.jpeg

That's not me saying it's a good trade..just not terrible as everyone initially thought

We'll agree to disagree :lol:

yeah there's no way its as bad as everyone thought. Both Cooper and the Cowboys exceeded expectations. Especially considering how everyone was joking about how that 1st round pick they were giving was gonna be a top 10 pick under the assumption the Cowboys were still going to be bad. but that didnt end up being the case.

The Packers fired McCarthy because it was more of the same every year. 9 playoff wins, a SB, handful of Conference Championship appearances in the last 10 years, off the top of my head.

But jones refuses to fire Garrett after more of the same and 2 playoff wins in the last 10 years lol. So ridiculous.

The Packers fired McCarthy because it was more of the same every year. 9 playoff wins, a SB, handful of Conference Championship appearances in the last 10 years, off the top of my head.

But jones refuses to fire Garrett after more of the same and 2 playoff wins in the last 10 years lol. So ridiculous.
If it was about winning Garrett woulda been fired after all those 8-8 seasons and the 3-13 season. He's the perfect coach Jerry wants. No back bone, no presence. Jerry gets to be the voice and face of the team. NFL's Diddy.

Back
Top Bottom