2019-20 NFL thread: Thread's dead. Move into spacedoodoo's

And he was probably by far the best at both, so it couldn't really have been that bad. :lol:

I mean yea.. but dudes going say shh so he'd be aware

TRUST we use to find the dumbest shh to roast dudes.. and ain't like he's a massive dude so at least you had some sort of fear of taking things too far

:lol: That's what kids do. It was worse among friends, but usually, game recognize game when you're talking outside of your circle. And this is also pre-social media for me, so the weenies couldn't hide behind their screens.

:lol: That's what kids do. It was worse among friends, but usually, game recognize game when you're talking outside of your circle. And this is also pre-social media for me, so the weenies couldn't hide behind their screens.

With friends it depends.. i could easily see him with friends who ain't going say shhh

Wasn't hard to figure out the Oreo kids at my boarding school especially since the place was so overwhelmingly white and preppy

But we was letting shh fly on anyone.. whereas the talking shh depended on who I was hanging out with

He probably don't any Earth Wind and Fire, George Clinton, Marvin Gaye, Michael Jackson before Thriller songs.

The test is easy, just ask what they think Michael Jackson's best able is

The Jackson vs Prince one is also kinda telling

But good lord if he or she ain't got no rhythm

ezgif-com-gif-maker-4-gif.2073094

Thomas will be the fifth receiver in the Tom Brady era (since 2000) to sign with the Patriots after amassing five or more 1,000-yard seasons elsewhere. The list includes Reggie Wayne (8), Randy Moss (7), Chad Ochocinco (7), Joey Galloway (6).

yeah not keeping my hopes up :lol:

Back
Top Bottom