2019-20 NFL thread: Thread's dead. Move into spacedoodoo's

Of course we would get the toughest schedule in the league and be away from home over a month and give up a home game for London. :smh:

I was going to originally tell you that it's all subjective at this point and teams that look good on paper may not be nearly as good when the season progesses -- which I do believe -- but I looked at their schedule and it really is pretty ****ing tough. :lol:

Cousins has five (5) primetime games this year

2wnnsyd.gif

Not only this but we have the first TNF game of the year right after our 4:25PM game against the Niners. And it’s on the road.

Raiders don’t have a home game in Oakland after week 2 until week 7 :lol:

They’re on the road the whole month of October :rofl:

After September 22nd the Bucs don’t have a home game in Tampa until November 10th. They legit don’t have an actual home game from Week 4 to Week 10. Ridiculous.

If you use Google Calendar, you can add your favorite team's calendar. It puts entries for all the games on your calendar, and if there are changes (games moved for TV, etc), the entries are automatically updated. Also, during and after games, the entry is updated with the score.

To add it by browsing Google Calendar (calendar.google.com): on the left side, near the bottom you'll see "Other Calendars". Hit the plus sign, and select "Browse Calendars of Interest". Select "Football" and then "NFL" and scroll down to check your NFL team's box.

This works for other sports as well.

I was going to originally tell you that it's all subjective at this point and teams that look good on paper may not be nearly as good when the season progesses -- which I do believe -- but I looked at their schedule and it really is pretty ****ing tough. :lol:
Our schedule is packed man. And that stretch on the road? :smh: Gonna be a huge test this season

Back
Top Bottom