2019-20 NFL thread: Thread's dead. Move into spacedoodoo's

Yeah I’m sure it was by complete accident just like the Bucs drawing the most trash schedule I’ve ever seen.

Look at our games vs your Panthers. We play on the road four days after our opening game then our “home” game vs them is in ****ing London. And this is against a divisional rival.

TBH I dont even think the bucs schedule is the worst in the NFL this year

casper90403 casper90403 , also take wifey to Locanda Verde in Tribeca for cocktails and dinner. Plus Gotham Bar and Grill in West Village. Again, bit of a hike from Upper Manhattan but subway is convenient and Uber ain't gonna break the bank either.

East coasts fam, need help with places to eat and go to on my East Coast trip first week of June. Headed to the following in this order:

1. Harvard (Boston) - there for 2 days
2. Yale (CT) - half day
3. Columbia (NY) - 2 days
4. Princeton (NJ) - 2 days

Looking for a nice dinner spot (fancy) and some hole in the wall, local type of places for each city. And what should i do after the GGG fight in MSG on 6/8??

Have my mind set on Peter Luger's in NYC but i can be talked out of it if some think its overrated. Its a place I've always wanted to go to.

Not looking to go to clubs or anything since I'll have a 17 year old with us. Want to experience to local vibe more than anything else.

Thanks for the help in advance.

How many bags did you have to drop Uncle Becky?

All that Jets slander yesterday :smh:

It’s crazy how people in here act like their team has had bad QB play for over a decade and get to tell us who we think should be our future starter

All that Jets slander yesterday :smh:

It’s crazy how people in here act like their team has had bad QB play for over a decade and get to tell us who we think should be our future starter

Amen. Best WR's in the AFCE jokes aside, his supporting cast is WAY better looking heading into 2019-20. With an offensive HC now at the helm, you cannot tell me "I can't see Darnold being any better than his rookie year" with a straight face. Still have the draft to go too.

If we are fortunate enough to trade down and gain a 2nd rounder, I really hope we go WR. In all honesty, I don't want to pick 3rd at all unless Bosa is sitting there. No knock on Quinnen or Allen tho.

East coasts fam, need help with places to eat and go to on my East Coast trip first week of June. Headed to the following in this order:

1. Harvard (Boston) - there for 2 days
2. Yale (CT) - half day
3. Columbia (NY) - 2 days
4. Princeton (NJ) - 2 days

Looking for a nice dinner spot (fancy) and some hole in the wall, local type of places for each city. And what should i do after the GGG fight in MSG on 6/8??

Have my mind set on Peter Luger's in NYC but i can be talked out of it if some think its overrated. Its a place I've always wanted to go to.

Not looking to go to clubs or anything since I'll have a 17 year old with us. Want to experience to local vibe more than anything else.

Thanks for the help in advance.

Boston - Carmelina's in the North End.

If you like Italian, doesn't get much better.

Could give more recommendations if you're a little more specific.

If we are fortunate enough to trade down and gain a 2nd rounder, I really hope we go WR. In all honesty, I don't want to pick 3rd at all unless Bosa is sitting there. No knock on Quinnen or Allen tho.

We'll give y'all 2 extra 2nds

Good lord if we could put quinnen next to fletch

TBH I dont even think the bucs schedule is the worst in the NFL this year

The Bucs schedule is so bad that one of the schedule makers when asked about what he’d change about how the schedule came out said he wishes they had a chance to do the Bucs schedule over. And that he knows they’re not supposed to be fans of any of the teams but he’ll be rooting for the Bucs through November because of how bad off their schedule is.

Amen. Best WR's in the AFCE jokes aside, his supporting cast is WAY better looking heading into 2019-20. With an offensive HC now at the helm, you cannot tell me "I can't see Darnold being any better than his rookie year" with a straight face. Still have the draft to go too.

I’m 28 years old and this is the first time I’m seeing my team with an offensive minded coach...

And I respectfully disagree with your second part. I’ve thought about trading down to grab a second rounder but the damage is done already...we gave up a bit too much to move up for Darnold. We need to take Josh Allen no matter what...best OLB I’ve ever seen with teamis Calvin Pace man it’s time to end this drought of weak *** edge guys

I’m 28 years old and this is the first time I’m seeing my team with an offensive minded coach...

And I respectfully disagree with your second part. I’ve thought about trading down to grab a second rounder but the damage is done already...we gave up a bit too much to move up for Darnold. We need to take Josh Allen no matter what...best OLB I’ve ever seen with teamis Calvin Pace man it’s time to end this drought of weak *** edge guys

I'll be 28 in August, so I know that feeling :lol: . I don't think we gave up too much at all IMO, especially with being able to keep this years 1st rounder.

Look, I won't be mad if we draft a Bosa or an Allen, but I prefer to trade down, recoup a lost 2nd rounder & STILL draft an edge guy later in the 1st; Ferrell or even Polite.

Yo casper, I got a nice place for you to take your wife to and eat

100F07F3-8C1C-46A0-AB31-731DF27BAAC2.jpeg

The north remembers

but, but, but, didnt someone say he was not at fault? buc em buc em ??

If not, I apologize. Not sure why I felt he was sticking up for Reke.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom