2019-20 NFL thread: Thread's dead. Move into spacedoodoo's

@DeadsetAce getting yoked up

I’m not gonna lie.

Kind of feel bad for him. That’s the type of dude to shoot **** up. You can tell he’s been getting **** on since grade school.

And to top it off when he thought he was in his bag talking cash **** letting all that pent up sadness out a lot I bet to do with his height the 6’4 guy who prolly was the captain of his football team puts his *** down :sick::lol:

Put that man on a watchlist.

Last edited:
That dudes problem ain’t his height. His dusty *** shirt is his primary problem...along with his attitude :lol:

04C3E3A2-9586-4275-B327-23E330828CF2.jpeg

Me reading these comments about this innocent young upstanding citizen :pimp:

Last edited:
That list has to be how the teams were structured from top to bottom but even if that's the case no way Panthers should be 2 :lol:

2012 Niners would wash everyone on that list except Seahawks

That list has to be how the teams were structured from top to bottom but even if that's the case no way Panthers should be 2 :lol:

Willis
Bowman
The Smith bros
Great Oline
Ageless wonder Frank Gore
Not to mention one of the greatest athletes we’ve ever seen play QB
:frown::frown::frown:

It also factored in entertainment value and historical impact.

You realize that he plead guilty to this and has since said multiple times he did it and made a terrible mistake, right?
I'm not saying he's innocent of all wrong doing or anything (nothing is clear about the kid's arm still) but we all know innocent ppl plead guilty to things they didn't do either too.

It's still possible he did it. It's also possible given the situation the plea deal was worth taking at the time for him and was most likely advised to do regardless

All I know is that chick crazy af and he goof'd alone staying with her one way or another

Crazy box aint never worth it mane

Back
Top Bottom