2019-20 NFL thread: Thread's dead. Move into spacedoodoo's

Madden put Marquise Goodwin at a 96 for speed for Christ sakes. Dude was a god damn Olympic sprinter

but yea i dont get it.. for example, obviously nuk is a great WRs but should he be the '99' level WR?

i mean he's far from the fastest, doesnt get a ton of separation.. but dude wins because of his hands and catch radiance, which are ridiculous

or even look at back when they gave devin hester a '99' for his speed.. hester won because of his cuts and short area quickness, but he was far from the fastest dude.. yes he was fast, but dude was a 4.4 guy and won with balance and the combo of quickness and was clearly fast enough but he wasnt say ginn fast

EA Sports really got some of these players in their feelings about their ratings. Calling for boycotts and what not. :lol:

nah. franc and his QB both washed AF

IMG_3276.JPG

i swear u are more up to date with Boys news than most fans

to be fair, the bar aint that high for the boyz/yankees/lakers/warriors/maybe bulls crew

but like with duke (and unlike with say the lakers), hating the boyz will always be fun

I think the main issue with madden is most of us just outgrew it. I think there’s only so much you can with a football game. I used to think it was always fine when there was always a ton of criticism. Then one day in I just stopped ever feeling like playing a football game. I Didn’t stop because the game was trash. I stopped because I just no longer had the motivation to play a football video game.

God damn I was good too. I bet I could pick that game up 6 years later for the first time and give anybody that work.

I think it’s a mix of both. It’s easy to grow out of a game series if it’s getting worse and worse every year, it gives you no incentive to care to play anymore cause there’s just less enjoyment there. Reason I stopped playing FIFA and Madden unless it’s at like a get together with some friends and everyone playing. Why continue to put time into games that aren’t improving when there’s plenty of actual good games out there I can enjoy playing much more instead.

See I still enjoy FIFA and I think it’s because the sport itself fits well with being a video game. If that makes sense.

I don’t know I think fifa is much more Arcade like than an actual representation of how soccer is played. Which is fine it makes for a more fun video game which is what people really want a fun game not a 1 to 1 accurate representation l as a simulator.

My main problem with fifa and why I stopped playing is the gameplay mechanics just not consistent. One day players run like they in mud one day they sprinting around. One day the ball isn’t bouncing the next day it’s bouncing around like crazy. Just inconsistent game mechanics and it got annoying.

Back
Top Bottom