2019-20 NFL thread: Thread's dead. Move into spacedoodoo's

Why continue to put time into games that aren’t improving when there’s plenty of actual good games out there I can enjoy playing much more instead.

I think the transition from the PS2/XBOX --> PS3/XBOX 360 was the beginning of the end for me with Madden games

I can agree with both of these sentiments.

For me, I stopped playing madden because EA and the developers quit putting emphasis on Franchise mode as well as gameplay. They would take away game changing dynamics and stripped everything down to become barebones. There's no reason why the PS2 and Xbox franchise modes from 12 years ago are better than the one they have now.

As far as FIFA goes, the gameplay is just too inconsistent enough for me to want to log hours and put effort into the game. While also mentioning that EA makes FIFA for one reason only, to make children spend money on microtransactions.

The problem with sports video games is there's not enough options and no competition. 2k has basketball and WWE. EA has football and Sony single handedly has the market for baseball. Greed and selfishness ruined sports gaming.

A18362F6-13D5-4AFA-A996-5454EDF3A01F.jpeg

Nuk is nice, obviously

but he ain’t a 99 level player nice, given how high of a standard that is

Nuk is nice, obviously

but he ain’t a 99 level player nice, given how high of a standard that is

I’d say that probably only AB and OBJ should be 99’s based on their ceiling for all aspects receiving and Nuk probably a 98. None of which means Nuk still ain’t the best or can’t be regarded as such...in real life, of course.

If anyone did still play Madden, I think Houston would be the team most fun to use.

Back
Top Bottom