2019-20 NFL thread: Thread's dead. Move into spacedoodoo's

EEDDF7F5-54F4-4A89-97D0-4D7AEB3B5B74.jpeg

LETSSSS GOOOOO

LMAO

What a weirdo

Dude is happy a player got off while his son was bruised and lumped up.

Sick mentality.

Sadly we needed photo evidence or a video for this to really come to a conclusion

One thing nobody has answered..... WHY / HOW the **** was this kid so bruised up / broken arm etc ? Like none of the parents even stated WHY the kid was in that condition.

Like it's just normal for a toddler to be all ****ed up like that. :smh:

Last edited:
My opinion is certainly biased but with the evidence presented and the complete lack of cooperation from the other party the ruling today should come as no surprise. Do I believe that 'Reek is a good person overall, no, but I also don't believe he is the monster and the poster child for the domestic abuse issues in the NFL.
I can only go on what I have been told and what has been made publicly available but BOTH 'Reek and Crystal seem to have issues and combined they become even bigger. 'Reek should have removed himself from that situation years ago but for whatever reason he didn't. For his sake I hope he does. For her sake I hope she gets help. For the kids sake I hope they find peace and a sense of normalcy in their respective futures moving forward.

Tiers, no order:

Rodgers, Luck, Brees, Brady, Ben, Rivers

Ryan, Mahomes, Wilson, Cam,

Stafford, Watson, Wentz, Goff, Baker, Dak, Carr,

Everyone else.

i dont see flacco in the first 2 tiers. was that a typing mistake?

thread finally moving again :pimp:

teams gonna have tape on Mahomes now...will be interesting to see how he (and the Chiefs offense) can adapt

i'm very interested to see how Watson plays this year in particular

agree. i expect 30 to 35 tds, 3500 yds. defenses will catch up.

I wanted Derwin bad but we went with Jaire Alexander who’s about to be the next big thing at CB :smokin the proof is in the zest.

I wanted us to trade up, even with our lack of picks

But I knew we would trade down, because of our lack of picks

Back
Top Bottom