2019-20 NFL thread: Thread's dead. Move into spacedoodoo's

I wanted us to trade up, even with our lack of picks

But I knew we would trade down, because of our lack of picks

Had plenty of picks and we traded down for a 1st and Jaire which then turned into trading up for Darnell Savage :smokin:smokin

Savage been the talk of the town during camp.

Packers secondary should be top 5

Eh idk about this year but moving forward there’s a lot of young talent. Looking forward to see Josh Jackson take the next step.

Amos, Savage
Jaire, King if he can stay healthy, Josh Jackson.

By next year should be pretty good. But I need to see it before I believe anything with how bad our defense has been for so long.

Sadly we needed photo evidence or a video for this to really come to a conclusion

One thing nobody has answered..... WHY / HOW the **** was this kid so bruised up / broken arm etc ? Like none of the parents even stated WHY the kid was in that condition.

Like it's just normal for a toddler to be all ****ed up like that. :smh:

I believe investigators and medical staff deemed it an accident, but yeah it is still odd that both Reek and his crazy *** BM didn't step up to say anything

My opinion is certainly biased but with the evidence presented and the complete lack of cooperation from the other party the ruling today should come as no surprise. Do I believe that 'Reek is a good person overall, no, but I also don't believe he is the monster and the poster child for the domestic abuse issues in the NFL.
I can only go on what I have been told and what has been made publicly available but BOTH 'Reek and Crystal seem to have issues and combined they become even bigger. 'Reek should have removed himself from that situation years ago but for whatever reason he didn't. For his sake I hope he does. For her sake I hope she gets help. For the kids sake I hope they find peace and a sense of normalcy in their respective futures moving forward.

Pretty much how I feel

even without intent, there's some serious toxicity in this whole situation

Y’all ever just be eating beans?

Like you eat beans by themself. Nothing else

upload_2019-7-19_9-59-52.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom