2019-20 NFL thread: Thread's dead. Move into spacedoodoo's

According to nick, baller, or @Hahahaha was banned from the Super Bowl thread before over making a post.

If that’s the case, then NT is really taking themselves too seriously.

According to nick, baller, or @Hahahaha was banned from the Super Bowl thread before over making a post.

If that’s the case, then NT is really taking themselves too seriously.

He isn't technically banned. All of the mods are filtering his posts and posting after they review which is probably never.

He is getting double coverage from the mods. I'm sure that's not the first time @Hahahaha has been DP'ed

He did get prebanned from the superbowl thread though

NT out here censoring peoples 1st amendment right.

Last edited:
If you were here Sunday night you would know why @kdslittlebro got axed :lol:

Went out like a G. This him now:
50F1FB18-7685-4EFE-BC0B-A3CE178037F3.gif

The real problem was general, not s&t. There was a glorious time where the NFL thread didn’t need any mods.

In general you could get away with being a white supremacist, being homophobic and transphobic and calling Trayvon martin a dead thug without being completely banned from the site. I wonder if it’s still like that in general

The real problem was general, not s&t. There was a glorious time where the NFL thread didn’t need any mods.

In general you could get away with being a white supremacist, being homophobic and transphobic and calling Trayvon martin a dead thug without being completely banned from the site. I wonder if it’s still like that in general

Don’t forget someone literally calling 'stand your ground' killer superman

nisli0jf9mm11.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom