2019-20 NFL thread: Thread's dead. Move into spacedoodoo's

Why the hell would Payton want to go to Dallas?
Money and hes coached there before.

Saints fans have always believed if Brees hangs them up without a successor that Dallas or the Colts(probably not anymore) would be Payton's destinations.

giphy.webp

Anyone watching the Deion 30 for 30? Tim mccarver is more of a crotchety douche than I thought

Because some people call the Pats the MAGA team.

It's funny when most of the team is black and has been for a while :lol:. Was gonna say no one made any slick comments about Kaep unlike other squads.

Marcellus broke it down really well last week about how having some known white skill players has brought on the perception of being a white team even though the numbers don't back it up

Most of the star players/team leaders didn't even show up to the last WH visit

It's funny when most of the team is black and has been for a while :lol:. Was gonna say no one made any slick comments about Kaep unlike other squads.

Marcellus broke it down really well last week about how having some known white skill players has brought on the perception of being a white team even though the numbers don't back it up

Most of the star players/team leaders didn't even show up to the last WH visit
They're not the MAGA team because of some white skill players, they're the MAGA team because the head coach and QB are open MAGA supporters. To the extent that he wrote him a personal letter during the campaign.

Imagine how racist these two dudes are in their personal lives.

They're not the MAGA team because of some white skill players, they're the MAGA team because the head coach and QB are open MAGA supporters. To the extent that he wrote him a personal letter during the campaign.

You're my guy rolaholic rolaholic , but c'mon...you really came with the "my roster is majority black" retort? That's the equivalent of "I have plenty of black friends." Not to mention the fact that every single roster in the NFL is majority black.

Naa that perception predates Trump and you'd be dense not to think most of the owners aren't supporting that agenda. Even a silicon valley guy like Paul Allen was donating to the cause last election cycle

I wont speak on Hoody since he spoke for himself on that and I can't back it but the TB hat thing came pretty early on in the campaign before the hat became the new white hood. Never heard him back or say anything publicly supporting dude once he actually got the nom.

Still a bad look regardless but I don't see him being from the Bay sharing those politics or really caring much about politics in general unlike Hoody with his of school and military background. he was prob just trying to do a 'friend' a solid without much thought as misguided as it was.

You're my guy rolaholic rolaholic , but c'mon...you really came with the "my roster is majority black" retort? That's the equivalent of "I have plenty of black friends." Not to mention the fact that every single roster in the NFL is majority black.
Not really when dudes have been pushing that notion regardless of the majority of the squad not supporting that **** **** :lol:

Dudes took knees and skipped seeing agent orange without issue but they're still billed as the MAGA squad even though they're only supported locally

It's like the 80s Celtics where perception overshadows reality but that's been the case with Boston squads historically

Last edited:
Naa that perception predates Trump and you'd be dense not to think most of the owners aren't supporting that agenda. Even a silicon valley guy like Paul Allen was donating to the cause last election cycle

I wont speak on Hoody since he spoke for himself on that and I can't back it but the TB hat thing came pretty early on in the campaign before the hat became the new white hood. Never heard him back or say anything publicly supporting dude once he actually got the nom.

Still a bad look regardless but I don't see him being from the Bay sharing those politics or really caring much about politics in general unlike Hoody with his of school and military background. he was prob just trying to do a 'friend' a solid without much thought as misguided as it was.
Yes I'm aware Paul Allen donated to the RNC (not Trump's campaign btw), but I am talking about Belichick literally writing a letter to Trump about how great his campaign was. That goes way beyond the basic **** these scumbag billionaires do to preserve their money. With Brady he's lucky the NFL media doesn't want to know more because if they asked closely enough I'm sure they would find out. There was no "before the white hood" with Trump, the whole campaign got started because he was pushing the "Obama was born in Africa" narrative for 4 years before he even decided to run. And that is Tom Brady's "close friend".

My QB isn't a MAGA guy.

Back
Top Bottom